Thread: Youtube Olympic Channel

Default Youtube Olympic Channel

I am trying to download the full length videos at www.youtube.com/user/olympic/London2012
    I know that there are already threads about the problems when trying to capture the live Olympics, but I am hoping that it might easier to download these archived videos that are on youtube. I have the old RMC 3.11 which I already know does not capture any videos on youtube anymore. So I am wondering if the newer version will capture the HD videos on this channel.
    I have already tried my usual methods including using Jdownloader but have not been able to download anything. If RMC can't capture it then can anyone tell me what will? I would like to download them without using screen capture programs like Replay Video Capture.

Edit: After searching some more I am hearing that they are encrypted. I guess I will be using screen capture.
    Last edited by diesel1120; 08-28-2012 at 09:47 AM.