Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: New Replay A/V release date

Default Re: New Replay A/V release date

we are still waiting on this. It is being worked on as we are as anxious as you are for this.

I will have Windows 8 on my new computer. When I re-download my version of Applian A/V 8.83, will it work with W8?

Some of it will work but audio capture will not. Also, you will need to install an updated WinPCap file as the one with the program is for older versions of windows. Thanks.

Audio capture is the primary reason for the software, isn't it? Will the new product be Windows 8 compatible?

Stream and audio capture both are great. Stream is the ideal as it captures in the background. All of our programs do work with Windows 8 and the new one will also.

We're almost to June 2013 and this product STILL has not been released yet?

I remember checking this forum out last OCTOBER when AV 8 ceased functioning in any worthwhile capacity for some info. The promises made on this forum back at that time were "Our new program should be out by the end of the year!" and "It's coming soon!'

Now I see you are STILL saying your new product is "Coming soon!" Sorry, I detect vaporware. Either that or an incompetent company / one guy working in his spare time in his garage. I'm tired of waiting. I'm going with different recording software - you know, one that actually exists?

The developer is still working on this. It is not as easy as it sounds and we don't want to release an inferior product. It should be ready in the next few weeks. We wouldn't be responding to this if we didn't exist. Also, we have released other new programs and updates for many of our other programs during this time.

Since there isn't supposed to be a beta release, hopefully there will be a simple, obvious and effective means for user bug reports.

It'll sure be interesting to see which platforms it works on!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl Wester View Post
    The developer is still working on this. It is not as easy as it sounds and we don't want to release an inferior product. It should be ready in the next few weeks. We wouldn't be responding to this if we didn't exist. Also, we have released other new programs and updates for many of our other programs during this time.
    Cheryl - An update would be most welcome on what is happening with the new release. Can we expect a release in the next few months?

I don't have any information for this or I would be updating. We are having a meeting in a few weeks that should give me more information. Sign up for the newsletter if you haven't already to get the latest info regarding this.
    http://applian.com/newsletter_signup.php