Thread: Suggestion: Advanced Video Editing

Default Suggestion: Advanced Video Editing

Are there any plans for an Applian Technologies video editing program in the near future? I do have the very handy Media Splitter, but I've recently discovered the need for a few basic video editing features. Things like brightness/contrast and hue/saturation adjustments as well as audio volume and equalizer features would be very helpful.

Other more advanced features such as the ability to add text, other images, fancy transitions, and alternate audio might be useful to people who use popular video blogging sites, like YouTube.

Obviously there are other programs out there to do all of this and more, but it would still be nice to have another all inclusive Replay program to add to the Capture Suite arsenal.

Thumbs up Re: Suggestion: Advanced Video Editing

I agree Video editing is very weak in the current offering. Rather than a seperate program it needs to be a part of the Splitter program to make it a total package. Especially needs transitions!
    Last edited by Sid Frasier; 01-26-2010 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Fix a minor issue

Default Re: Suggestion: Advanced Video Editing

Although I can deal with the current one, this still might be helpful.