Thread: Recording of videocall not good

Default Recording of videocall not good

Made a recording of video call of one hour. Many times the audio stopped but video continued. And sometimes video stopped also then continued. I tried to play using windows media player and then media player classic, the breaks in recording remained in the same places in the recording. My computer is dual core 2.1 ghz and fast internet, and there was no disturbance in the videocall itself, so the problem is something to do with the way telecorder was recording. I have the K-Lite codec pack 9.7.0 installed. What do I do to fix?

Default Re: Recording of videocall not good

Do make sure you are using the latest version of both Skype and of our program. An hour is a long call and it takes a lot of power to capture. Make sure you do a fresh boot of your computer prior to doing a recording. If you have a lot of programs start up with your system please close them also.