Quote Originally Posted by ChimpMitten View Post
BusterAvis,

I've been having success using FFMpeg to record these videos (a huge thanks for everyone that helped with that), so I'll try to help you out with some brief instructions.

When you open your command prompt you will need to change the directory to the location where ffmpeg.exe is located. It should default to your windows profile, C:\Users\BusterAvis\, assuming you have Windows 7.

To go up a level type in "cd .." which would take you to C:\users\
To go down a level type "cd folder" which would take you to C:\users\BusterAvis\folder

Assuming that ffmpeg.exe is located in C:\users\BusterAvis\My Documents\ffmpeg\bin\ you can type the following "cd my documents\ffmpeg\bin" while you are in C:\users\BusterAvis\

You can then type "ffmpeg.exe -i URL -c copy out.ts" where URL is the .m3u8 address you got out of Firefox and out.ts is the name of the video that you are saving to \bin. Right click to paste the address to the blinking cursor location, since Ctrl+V will not work in the command prompt.

I hope this helps and thanks again for everyone that figured this out.

ChimpMitten

Thank you so very much ChimpMitten.
So far it's working.
It's already downloaded 15,000 MB in the first minute or two.
I do a question though. It's downloading the 360p version. How do I get the 1080p version (I mean, the 1080p file from firefox, the higher quality .m3u8 file, if it's a .m3u8 file extension for the full HD 1080p version) ???
Thanks again.

Also, is there a way to download two at the same time?
2nd command prompt (another command prompt window open at the same time?)
I wanted to ask, before attempting to do two at the same time, as I don't want one to interfere with the other, if it's going to time one or both of them out on me before the download(s) are complete to the bin folder.
So far, this is beautiful.
Thanks again.