Thread: Freecorder toolbar installs but goes to homepage for installation when you click on it

Default Freecorder toolbar installs but goes to homepage for installation when you click on it

I am running vista 64 bit and explorer 7. Freecorder toolbar installed on explorer but every time I click on it, it takes me to the freecorder home installation page. Cannot change settings, record, play or anything else. What is happening? Can anyone help please.

Not sure if this is relevant as have only just installed / joined. Using XP and IE7. Installed in my "admin" user and it works - but when I switch ti another "working" user without admin privs I get same as you - ie clicking "record" tells me to download 2nd stage which I have already done in admin.

I've also got this problem! I tried a lot of things, restarting my computer, uninstall the whole freecorder toolbar and install it again, but it's still not working. I hope someone can help us!

Default Re: Freecorder toolbar installs but goes to homepage for installation when you click on it

Quote Originally Posted by geronimo View Post
    Not sure if this is relevant as have only just installed / joined. Using XP and IE7. Installed in my "admin" user and it works - but when I switch ti another "working" user without admin privs I get same as you - ie clicking "record" tells me to download 2nd stage which I have already done in admin.
    For Geronimo:
    How do you install in "Admin"?

I have Vista and IE 8

Thanks,
    FEB

Default Re: Freecorder toolbar installs but goes to homepage for installation when you click on it

Quote Originally Posted by FEB View Post
    For Geronimo:
    How do you install in "Admin"?

I have Vista and IE 8

Thanks,
    FEB
    You need to be logged into your pc with an admin level account, not a limited account or a guest one
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Having the exact same problem. I'm an admin on my laptop, running Windows 7 and the latest Firefox. Very annoying.