Thread: New User has one might be a basic question for you, but I REALLY need some direction, please...

Default New User has one might be a basic question for you, but I REALLY need some direction, please...

Hello. I saw one of the tutorials RE: youtube videos/music, but am confused about how to do. Can anyone please advise? So let's say I play an old song from before the 1940's on youtube that I'd like to have. Can I record that using RMC and then save it, & if so,to WHERE?? To "my music" area on my computer? What steps do I need to do in order to be able to use that same song, for example, in a personal vacation video? Do I need to have an itunes file setup and save to there? Is there any alternative method than setting up an ITunes account? Would I then "own it" or would I have to pay ITunes 99cents, or whatever, to use that song? (assuming creating an ITunes account is the only way to save a song) Thanks for any help!

Default Re: New User has one might be a basic question for you, but I REALLY need some direction, please...

Open Replay Media Catcher.
    Go to Settings.
    Set the storage folder in your PC to folder of your choice.
    Click record.
    Go to the site of your choice.
    RMC will record and save to your chosen folder whatever you play as long as it is not right protected.