Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Video Clone

Default Video Clone

Is the Video Clone a substitute for the very good Replay Video Capture?
    I can see the real good advantage of being able to continue working without interfering with the screen capture, but would be ideal if there existed also the possibility to download as the Replay Media Catcher. I don´t think it does that, or does it?
    The Picture in Picture facility is also a welcome addition. What other features am I missing?.

Default Re: Video Clone

no, it is not. The main purpose of it is to allow people to watch one screen and continue to work on the computer. As an example for watching a how to video or the Olympics while working in word. Give it a try if you haven't. It does do a screen capture but it is not the same as Video Capture and has fewer options

That is very helpful, thank you.

It's a GREAT tool, seriously everybody NEEDS to check it out now - lol

It's already my new favorite applian tool as I can *ahem* whistle while I work

(In fact, I'm using it now to watch the simpsons while I type this answer) :-)

Here's a video that shows hot it works:

It can be downloaded and tried for FREE here: Video Clone Download
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

That was worth watching and makes things clearer for me.
    I am definitely going to download and install after updating my details so I can take advantage of the special update offer. I changed my email address and things have not been the same in Applian since.

Been there done that, but I don´t seem to be able to get it to work. I open Video Clone, I open the video, I click on Get Video, I mark the video area, accept and voila I get the Picture in Picture, however as soon as I open the desktop or any other application, the new opened window comes into the Picture in Picture instead of the desired video. What am I doing wrong?, or is there a glitch?.

Please contact tech support regarding this info. We want to be able to give you the best info regarding this.

Edit: Here is the link: Video Clone Technical Support - http://wmrecorder.com/support/video-clone/

Than you Cheryl, I have done that. I´ll try and post back here when it is resolved in case it helps someone else.

Video Clone now working beautifully. To get to your desktop, open up a windows explorer dialog, a cool keyboard shortcut is (start) + E (hold down the start button and press E, then release both.) Anyone with same problem, access the desktop this way.
    I am loving this little application now I know how to use it. Most useful.

I have been using this for over a week now, I have to reiterate that it is really useful and works well.