Thread: Possible fix for some with toolbar not showing up

Default Possible fix for some with toolbar not showing up

I Saw some folks were having issues with the toolbar showing up and i was as well and discovered the issue was so so much as IE9 but rather my google toolbar was preventing it from showing as after i completly disabled and hid the google toolbar freerecorder is now there. I can't vouch for other setup's or other toolbars but im running windows 7 with IE 9 , and as i said , it seemed that the google toolbar was preventing freerecorder from showing . you may want to systematically disable any toolbars you might have in your browser to see if that resolves the issue . thank you

Default Re: Possible fix for some with toolbar not showing up(update)

well after closing the browser and reoping the toolbar failed to show up again however I then ran the 32 bit version of IE 9 and it seems to run fine from there . so apparently the issue is the 64 bit version of IE 9 .

Sorry for reposting so often but here's an update to my update ... i have found in the 64 bit version , that if i renable my google toolbar and then disable . the freecorder toolbar reappears . now when i close the 64 bit version and then reopen freecorder won't be there . however if i disable and hide google toolbar. or if not already there ... renable , then disable and hide again the google toolbar . freecorder shows up . strange ... but a possible workaround for those that really want to run the 64 bit version .

BTW once freecorder shows up you can reenable the google toolbar and freecorder stay's ... just remeber once you close the browser , you have to do the process again.
    Last edited by fuzzyclutter; 07-02-2012 at 09:35 AM.

Hey Fuzzy

Wow - this is quite interesting thanks for the heads up.

MOST users are having this issue with firefox, but it's just not working - lol (due to the adobe flash update I might add)

However, I will keep this in mind for future occurrences of it not showing up in IE and hopefully this will help close a few tickets!

Thanks
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.