Thread: Replay 5...A retrospective Step?

Default Replay 5...A retrospective Step?

Well I must say that RM 5 has caused me more problems than RM4.With RM4 I only suffered tracks not splitting and track not found for editing.Since 'upgrading' to RM 5, im still suffering with the same ( use silence after every track to make the split....very tedious if several albums are involved), but with the added problem of incorrect tagging.Im getting a 20% fail.Is it because RM is using the differant database?If so its pretty poor.If I reinstall RM4, will it uses the old database? I hope so.Using RM is becoming a real bind!!!

Default Re: Replay 5...A retrospective Step?

Most people prefer the new and have found that the tagging is better. I am getting around 90 percent tagging on this and that is excellent. As far as not splitting a lot is dependent on what you are recording from and if there is a definitive silence between the songs. Adjust the milliseconds of silence and you should see some improvement with this.

Default Re: Replay 5...A retrospective Step?

Hi Cheryl, thanks for replying.The tracks that are not tagged are not 'track 1 - not recognised', but completely differant titles/artists.Im recording from spotify, and am still trying to find a happy medium with the milliseconds settings.Ive reverted to RM4.05, but still having the same problems.Maybe the tagging issue will be resolved in due course with the next upgrade! Hopefully cos I still love the program.