Thread: Password protected streaming video

Default Password protected streaming video

Can Replay A/V be used to download streaming video which is password protected?

If I want to view the videos I click on a link for a .ram file. This then brings up RealPlayer and a password entry box pops up. I enter the username and password, the video loads. When I try to capture this with A/V the only thing that comes up for capturing is the initial .ram file which I clicked on to bring up the password screen. When I capture this I just get an empty folder.

My access to the file expires on the 29th and I would really like to keep it for sentimental reasons (It was my first international presentation of my research).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by DanceMonkeyBoy View Post
    Can Replay A/V be used to download streaming video which is password protected?

If I want to view the videos I click on a link for a .ram file. This then brings up RealPlayer and a password entry box pops up. I enter the username and password, the video loads. When I try to capture this with A/V the only thing that comes up for capturing is the initial .ram file which I clicked on to bring up the password screen. When I capture this I just get an empty folder.

My access to the file expires on the 29th and I would really like to keep it for sentimental reasons (It was my first international presentation of my research).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    idk, Maybe...
    Infact, I recall being in hulu.com I wanted to watch a Eddie Murphys RAW...
    it saids I have to loggin & Verify my age before viewing....however, Replay Media Catcher already started to download the stream anyway. DO NOT UPGRADE to Flash Player 10, (keep ur old version) Adobe put an block code that seems to reject
    capturing from some websites