Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Freecorder 5 does not record any video from any website.

Default Re: Freecorder 5 does not record any video from any website.

I took Jeff's advise and tried IE. Freecorder still did not record anything from any site.

I also find it suspicious that they offer the pay products first to be honest... I use the free one because I can't afford to pay. I miss my video history T-T doesn't work on any video stream sites I know now cause of dang compatibility issues v.v

Quote Originally Posted by xarin42 View Post
    I also find it suspicious that they offer the pay products first to be honest... I use the free one because I can't afford to pay. I miss my video history T-T doesn't work on any video stream sites I know now cause of dang compatibility issues v.v
    Hi Xarin

Keep in mind, we are a in business to make profit, Nothing suspicious about that - that's how most businesses operate these days

We also like to keep customers happy, and bring in potential future customers which is why we do offer some free solutions as well.
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Hi,
    So what about sites that play videos built on the openvideoplayer platform??? I can't get those to record either!!!

Hi,

I have installed Freecorder 6 on one of my computers and was not able to use it.

Some background:

Being a careful/neurotic fellow, I installed it in an older slower computer using Windows XP. I also rejected all of the options in the installation so that only the Freecorder would install.

When I was trying to do was record a section of the Dr. Oz video for a friend of mine who was on it. He is concerned that he would not be able to access the link on the Internet if they took it off. So, Freecorder would have been an excellent solution.

The problem is, that I get a message saying that Adobe flash player is not installed, or needs to be updated. It is installed with the latest version.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling both Adobe flash player and Freecorder with no luck. I also opened and closed my Firefox as well as rebooted the computer. I tried it on Internet Explorer and got the same results.

What am I missing? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Contact http://www.freecorder.com. Thanks.

Cheryl,

I was under the impression with Freecorder once the user to starts a video (not YouTube) and then presses the film button on the Freecorder toolbar it records. I got that information from your promotional materials online.

I can't even get that far because after I loaded Freecorder on using the method I detailed in my previous post, I got the message that flash player was either not installed or needed updating. So, if I keep use Freecorder with my browser, I would not be able to watch presumably any videos because I am blocked by the error.

If you still insist that Freecorder cannot record what I want and you have no solution about my flash player problem, do you have any suggestions as to how I can record the video? Perhaps with another program?

Thank you,

Kneed2No

I think that I have Freecorder 6.

Contact tech support for this issue at the site link I have given you. someone will be able to assist you. I don't do tech support for this program. Thanks.

Cheryl,

Where would I find the link? Did you PM me?

Thanks,

Kneed2No