Hello, I just purchased Replay Converter and it works as advertised! I had a few questions about it and would appreciate any info. I am using it primarily to convert DVDs to different types of files:

When I load a DVD in my computer's drive and choose 'Add DVD' sometimes numerous files appear in the area that shows what is found to be converted: I have found that all of these files aren't necessary to convert and usually only one of them contains the 'full' contents of the DVD, or the entire movie. However, the Replay Converter converts everything on the DVD--and takes an eternity sometimes! Is there a way to determine the exact part or file on the DVD that contains the movie so I can just convert that part? For example, I see listed, VIDEO_TS - DVD source title1 and this is followed by 'title2', 'title3' etc...

Any help understanding this would be greatly appreciated!

Also, I'd like to convert my DVD to the best possible quality file: I plan to watch it on my tablet and also my friend's Ipad and possibly on my TV. I also have a hard time making sure that the frame rate stays at 30fps: Can't seem to keep it set at that when converting...

Finally, what happens, after I convert a DVD to a file and want to rename it from, say, VIDEO_TS-DVD source title1 to, for example, 'Action Movie'? Will it still be able to be opened with a video player?

Thanks very much for being patient with all of my questions!