Thread: Ripped DVD .vob file to .wmv successfully

Default Ripped DVD .vob file to .wmv successfully

I successfully ripped a non-copyright DVD disk using Replay Converter 3.0 (3b8) by using the Add Files button and then choosing Convert Video and target format .wmv

The converted file was saved to a folder on my hard drive and plays back well. Being blind I cannot check the video quality but the audio was there. I know I can convert these .vob files to .mp3 too as the video is meaningless to me.

Is there another way to do this? I see you have a "DVD" button that you have added to the Replay Converter 3 main interface.

Thank you Applian Technologies! Job well done!

Mike Christensen is offline Lead Software Developer, Applian Technologies

Yes, Replay Converter 3.0 beta version does allow you to convert non copyright DVDs by using the "Add DVD" button. After you click the "Add DVD" button, Replay Converter will ask you for the DVD folder which should be the VIDEO_TS folder on you DVD. Just enter that in and then Replay Converter will put all the titles from the DVD into the listbox where you can convert each title into a video format of your choice.

Best regards,
    Mike Christensen