Thread: Newbie Questions

Default Newbie Questions

Okay I've done alot of reading and I want to make sure this will work before I buy it.

I want to record football games. Originally from xm and sirius but there online membership doesn't have the games. So scratch that idea I guess. So my next idea is to record the football games from radio stations with streaming. Will this work or will it come through with a copyright scrabble and not be able to hear anything? I just want them to listen to at work ...... I'm not concerned with splitting the mp3, I will just move the files on my external HD when the time comes.

Can I record more then 1 game/show at a time? I was thinking of doing a couple of games at a time and if I decided to get xm or sirius then I would like to record the sport talk shows throughout the day also ... a couple at time.

What you want to do, including simultaneous recording of 2 streams, is supported by Replay A/V.

Download A/V and try it out this weekend using the station(s) you are likely to want to use. The demo version will let you record for 5 minutes. You can find out for sure if it is possible.