I've looked through the threads but didn't see an answer to this problem. On my PC (Win XP Pro) I used PlayLater to stream from Amazon Prime and Netflix videos, and created .plv files. I played a sample video in Windows Media Player; the video looked great, and the video and audio stayed in sync. I then ran Replay Converter 4 to convert the sample file to MPEG-4 High Quality(1024 Kbps). After about 10 minutes the audio lagged from the video and they were out of sync for the remainder of the video.

All videos I've converted with Replay Converter had the audio go out of sync after about 10 minutes. I tried running the video on the PC and the BB PlayBook and got the same out-of-sync results, so it's not the video player. Video settings: Frame Size = 1024x600, Frame Rate = 30, Bitrate = 1024; Audio settings: Frequency = 44100, Channels = Stereo, Bitrate = 128, Volume = 5; No other boxes on Format window are checked.

What can be done to ensure that the video and audio stay in sync after conversion? I know this has happened with others under the same scenario; I've seen this question before in another forum. Thanks for any help!