Thread: Only Getting One Side When I Try To Record "side by side"

Default Only Getting One Side When I Try To Record "side by side"

I am very upset right now because I cannot record "side by side" when using Replay Telecorder. When I try to record a conversation and look at the finished video, only my side is recorded and not the other person. I am
    using the latest Skype and Replay Recorder. And I am using Windows XP. Can someone PLEASE HELP ME!!

Default Re: Only Getting One Side When I Try To Record "side by side"

More information is needed to assist you, If you haven't contacted tech support pleasse do so. Also, do make sure you are using the latest version of both programs. Make sure that when you install our program that Skype is closed and not open or in the task bar.

I have just realised this has been happening to me. I don't normally check as since day one I've never had a problem, and occasionally I go get all our skype recordings and upload to Youtube...so tonight we just called the Philippines to wish someone Happy Birthday and then went to upload and found its black on their side the left...checked the last 5 or 6 from recently and they are black too.

Very upset!

I know I should have tried this before posting....but I was just fed up. Anyway just quickly went to downloads...re downloaded and installed and tried again..tested and side by side was OK again. I'm going to do random tests the next few days to get my confidence back. But resolved it for me (For now...watch this space....).

When you update your Skype you always need to check it make sure it is going to work. Often an update on Skype requires a fix and update on our end.