Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Replay Music 4 not splitting tracks in Spotify

Default Replay Music 4 not splitting tracks in Spotify

I have had this problem for about two months now. Before the last two months, everything was fine. But now, when I go to record an album from Spotify,
    the tracks will not split at all. So basically, I just end up getting one very lengthy song. I have contacted customer support and they suggested I set the
    milliseconds of silence to 100. They also suggested inserting the silence.mp3 track in between songs, but I don't think that's possible in Spotify. Neither of these suggestions worked, so does anyone have any other ideas? Am I the only one this has happened to?

Default Re: Replay Music 4 not splitting tracks in Spotify

You can put the silence track inbetween tracks in spotify, just drag the silence mp3 into the tracklisting and it will insert the track where you place it.
    I am finding this with version 5 also and I am now finding adverts attached to the tracks. I have also contacted Cheryl about this and hopefully it will be addressed in a future update. You should upgrade to version 5 for a mere £2.95 and you will hopefully benefit from this update after 5.05.

I actually got it working. Thanks for your reply. All I had to do was insert the silence.mp3 between every track and then I got everything working fine!

I have set the milliseconds from 300 to 50 and this also helps with splitting tracks.
    Glad the reply helped.
    Last edited by Scubasa1; 04-13-2012 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasa1 View Post
    I have set the milliseconds from 300 to 100 and this also helps with splitting tracks.
    Glad the reply helped.
    Glad to hear this helped - thanks for the feedback. :-)
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Another good idea if using Spotify is to click on Edit then preferences, go to the playback section and uncheck gapless playback if it is ticked. Replay relies on silences and this helps a lot.
    :-)

Hi, I have replay Music 3 and am experiencing the same issues when using spotify, however none of the fixes above appear to work. I have just downloaded the Replay music 5 demo and this also does not appear to be working. Splitting tracks even when the silence mp3 is inserted and also recording adverts on the end of the track. Do you have any other tips or is there a fix/upgrade for this problem.

If there is not a definitive silence between the songs then you are not going to get a good split. If you continue to have a problem do submit a ticket to tech support.

I am finding if you set the settings to default in Replay music, adjust the time to 60 seconds, most adverts are missed off. If you insert a silence even after the last track of the album you will get most tracks. I then check recording times of each track and adjust milliseconds as required and re-record any tracks that are incorrect, sometimes only one or two but worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinswaddle1 View Post
    I actually got it working. Thanks for your reply. All I had to do was insert the silence.mp3 between every track and then I got everything working fine!
    I have just bought Replay Music, and think it´s fantastic. But there´s some tiny things i want to make better. This silence.mp3 sounds like a great idea, but how is it possible?? Where do you find the "silence-track" to put in Spotify?? Would be really glad if someone could help me, because everything will be perfect then.