Thread: Problem with finished recorded file(s).

Default Problem with finished recorded file(s).

Whenever I record a file from Own3d.com (haven't really tried anyplace else), my flv files turns out "unfinished", with lags (complete stops in video) and unrealistic/ unfinished timeline.

If I try to encode/ convert it to another file format in SUPER, I get this message (only part of the message):

"your input source file may not be a valid multimedia clip doe to a damaged header, corrupted/segmented data or truncated file. Your input file may have unsupported codecs."

I have tried a couple of different programs, including WM recorder and Jaksta, but everyone seem to have the same problem.

EDIT: I just tried downloading a video from youtube, and the video turned out fine. Seem to only be problem when its a live stream.

EDIT 2: Try rip one of these streams yourself; http://www.own3d.tv/game/League+of+Legends
    Last edited by Yotta2r; 03-25-2012 at 12:28 AM.