Thread: Won't record using Applian Audio Driver Technology

Default Won't record using Applian Audio Driver Technology

I downloaded the toolbar a few days ago, and I used it to record streaming audio off of a website and it worked fine; it used both Windows Vista Audio Technology and Applian Audio Driver technology and the latter recorded it perfectly. I have since tried to re-record that same audio again and it refuses to record it using Applian Audio Driver Thechnology even though I have that box ticked in Settings. I want it to record with Applian's technology because it does a better job. Can anyone help please? Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Won't record using Applian Audio Driver Technology

Same problem here. This showed up after I reinstalled following a virus attack where I had to restore my computer. I used to be able to record using both audio drivers, but now only the windows version works.

Default Re: Won't record using Applian Audio Driver Technology

I found that I had Real Player's recording tool active. It originally came with my computer, so when I restored it was there. I guess it was interfering with the Applian Audio Driver.