Thread: How do I convert video from Kodak Easy Share camera in MOV format?

Default How do I convert video from Kodak Easy Share camera in MOV format?

How do I convert video from a Kodak Easy Share camera in MOV format? I want to burn the videos to a dvd for dvd viewing. Thanks, Sean[/B]

Default Re: How do I convert video from Kodak Easy Share camera in MOV format?

You convert the file in the same way you convert any file. Add the file to Replay Converter. Select the format you want and select Go. Thanks.

Can you be more specific with directions or a link on how to do this. It works for every file extension other than the MOV. Thanks.

The file thats created is an error video file with red lettering on a black background that says "Cannot open as audio or video. ClassFactory cannot supply requested class."

Please contact tech support for this. We will need details and also a log file. Thanks.

Default Which format should I selct?

If I'm trying to convert from MOV format, which format should I select if I want to burn the files to USA dvd players? Thanks.

Default Re: Which format should I selct?

Each DVD Player is different. The majority take MPEG 2. Convert to that format. Play the file back. If it is a good file then burn a DVD of it either through Replay Converter or another program.