Thread: Replay Media Catcher cannot download or let me see this URL of secure RTMP.

Question Replay Media Catcher cannot download or let me see this URL of secure RTMP.

If I download an older version of “Replay Media Catcher”, will it download and/or let me see the URL of the secure RTMP?

I am trying to download a video clip that I had uploaded to a website awhile back and thought I saved the finished video but I did not, so now I’m trying to download it, is there a way that I can download it or view the link?
    Last edited by AFN; 02-21-2012 at 08:37 PM. Reason: added more info

Default Re: Replay Media Catcher cannot download or let me see this URL of secure RTMP.

Hi AFN

Can you clarify on your request please? If you're trying to record encrypted videos, that won't work with any version of Replay Media Catcher.

Can you please provide me with the URL of the PAGE of the video you're trying to record, so I can trouble shoot the issue?
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Exclamation Re: Replay Media Catcher cannot download or let me see this URL of secure RTMP.

I was able to download and/or view the URL of an encrypted video(s) but for some reason the update(s) does not allow me to do that anyone. So I thought I uninstall the version and re-download it but the same thing, it will not let me download and/or view the URL of an encrypted video(s) witch now makes me not happy.

I do not understand why you all change this all of the sudden, please keep the older versions as old versions that allow people to download and/or view the URL of an encrypted video(s).

What was the exact reason that you all made this change?

Default Re: Replay Media Catcher cannot download or let me see this URL of secure RTMP.

Hi AFN

All OLD versions of RMC are available here: http://applian.com/download-videos/ (Scroll down a bit)

What version was this that was allowing you to do this?
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.