Thread: record LP albums using ReplayMusic ? ?

Default record LP albums using ReplayMusic ? ?

i first tried using freecorder- this absolutely doesn't work for LP albums- then tech support told me about replay music and how to adjust the ReplayMusic "settings" and also the settings on my sound card. worked just fine on one computer (has winXP and a Creative Audigy Platinum soundcard). the com-
    puter i really need to use is my other one (a dell optiplex 745 model DCTR with a really lame and limited soundcard - the orig sound card that came installed on the pc. this sound card has only 2 inputs- mic and line in and i've tried using both of these and fiddlin with the settings- still doesn't work. this pc WILL NOT record LP's.

am i dealing with a win7 issue or a cheap sound card issue (or both) ? was thinking about purchasing an ext sound card and was considering one of the following: Sewell USB SoundBox, Sabrent USB SND-8, or a StarTech . not even sure if a better sound card would solve the prob.

help, comments and suggestions greatly app

DXQ

Default Re: record LP albums using ReplayMusic ? ?

http://applian.com/replay-music/supp...ide400.php#lps

This should help you with recording LP records.