Thread: Replay Tuner no longer works suddeny

Default Replay Tuner no longer works suddeny

Replay Tuner in Replay AV8 will no longer "opens" and play even though Replay AP is recording the FLV file. For weeks, It's worked fine. I only record one station, WSB 750 AM Atlanta, GA. I have windows 7 and have not updated any associated programs lately. Now when I try to open Replay Tuner by clicking Tune To Station, the usual window will open up, but then two more windows opens up. The top one says File Download: Security Warning. Do you want to save this file or find another program to open it? Name WSBAM, (which is the station name). It asks me if I want to save or find. I click find and it sends me to a windows update site and says there is no such file. Do you have any idea what's going on? Thanks.

Default Re: Replay Tuner no longer works suddeny

Quote Originally Posted by Joemorris View Post
    Replay Tuner in Replay AV8 will no longer "opens" and play even though Replay AP is recording the FLV file. For weeks, It's worked fine. I only record one station, WSB 750 AM Atlanta, GA. I have windows 7 and have not updated any associated programs lately. Now when I try to open Replay Tuner by clicking Tune To Station, the usual window will open up, but then two more windows opens up. The top one says File Download: Security Warning. Do you want to save this file or find another program to open it? Name WSBAM, (which is the station name). It asks me if I want to save or find. I click find and it sends me to a windows update site and says there is no such file. Do you have any idea what's going on? Thanks.
    Mine suddenly stopped working too...
    From log file:

Tue Jan 24 8:59:59 AM Starting Job #8088
    Tue Jan 24 8:59:59 AM Status 51601164: Looking up host applian.com...
    Tue Jan 24 9:00:04 AM Unable to open GZ File: D:\!!-Replay Radio Files\Laura2\Laura2 01-24.cap
    Tue Jan 24 9:00:08 AM Stopping DL Recording
    Tue Jan 24 9:00:10 AM Retry #1 Laura2

Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

Default Re: Replay Tuner no longer works suddeny

A lot of links have changed since Friday. We are updating them as fastas we are notified they are not working. Please delete your shows from AV and then add them again. WSB has been updated. You do need to use the latest version of the program to take advantage of all the changes in technology.