Thread: Replay Media Catcher 3 & 4 use to work with NBA League Pass Broadband, now I doesn't...........

Default Replay Media Catcher 3 & 4 use to work with NBA League Pass Broadband, now I doesn't...........

Hi everyone. I have Replay Media Catcher, the newer version 4, and the older version 3 that I use on a slower PC. I recorded NBA League Pass Broadband streams with no issues during the Free Preview Period from December 25th to January 8th. Now that I am a Subscriber, Replay Media Catcher no longer picks up the League Pass streams. I don't think it is a Copyright issue, because a Pop-Up Message would have appeared on Replay Media Catcher letting me know that. So, I don't know why the Streams aren't able to be recorded all of a sudden. Anyone on the Applian staff or a Forum member have a solution?

Thanks,
    AC

Default Re: Replay Media Catcher 3 & 4 use to work with NBA League Pass Broadband, now I doesn't...........

Heya AC

If you don't mind, can you submit a tech support ticket with the log in URL, your user name and password so we can test this for you?

Do NOT post that info in this public forum.

Thanks and welcome! :-)
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Default Re: Replay Media Catcher 3 & 4 use to work with NBA League Pass Broadband, now I doesn't...........

Hi Jeff. I submitted a Support Ticket with the necessary information as you requested. Thank you for the help.

AC

Thanks - saw your ticket and responded - talk to you more there
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support

Hi,

I am thinking about purchasing Replay Media Catcher, but only if it supports recording
    NBA International League Pass without issues.

@Jeff: Would be great if you could post a final note here as soon as you clarified
    this issue.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DN41 View Post
    Hi,

I am thinking about purchasing Replay Media Catcher, but only if it supports recording
    NBA International League Pass without issues.

@Jeff: Would be great if you could post a final note here as soon as you clarified
    this issue.

Thanks.

Hi DN. Replay Tech Support ran the test for me, and Replay Media Catcher does not pick up the League Pass Broadband streams. So, if you haven't purchased League Pass yet, save your money.

NBA International League Pass without issues

Quote Originally Posted by aaron01 View Post
    NBA International League Pass without issues
    Hi Aaron, as this thread has made clear - rmc does not yet support these recordings. :-)

For these, you'll want to try Replay Video Capture
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support