Thread: Freezes when trying to manually tag music

Angry Freezes when trying to manually tag music

When I try to manually tag songs the software crashes/freezes, forcing me to shut the .exe down and therefore wiping out my recorded song order.

This is majorly annoying as it means I effectively loose all the songs I have recorded, as I can't make any sense of the albums and the 'unrecognised' tracks. I have just lost 24hrs of recorded Spotify music!! I know its not 'lost', the recorded music is on my hard drive but it is useless to me as I can't organise it into albums without spending hours going through the songs again.

I have had Replay Music now for three weeks and frankly it's disappointing. I expected a better product that could properly record and tag music. I end up spending ages manually tagging and organising the music (using MP3tag) which I don't want to have to do. Unfortunately the programmers have a long way to go before this product is user friendly.

Default Re: Freezes when trying to manually tag music

Please try and record for a shorter period of time. Audi recording is very power intensive and your system probably can't handle that length of a recording. Also, make sure you are using the latest update. We just uploaded it last week. Uninstall and reboot first.