Thread: Version 4.3.2 not working with Globo.com videos

Thumbs down Version 4.3.2 not working with Globo.com videos

RMC can catch the file URL but not download, it keeps in "Determining file format" status. Here's a log:

Code:
    Recording of http://flashvideo.globo.com/h264/globosat/1/sensei_sportv/2009/02/27/EFGSAT_T_973811_mmp4.mp4?031322032920395658575713220327982882006597l9NSAXzMa5tkM/cOaVbk0g
    Download file: EFGSAT_T_973811_mmp4-mp4 - 1.mp4
    Started at: 23/11/2011 3:19
    Queued for downloading
    Iniciar HTTP download ...
    Detectando nome de arquivo ...
    Applying YouTube naming rule if appropriate
    Applying Playlist naming rule
    Applying Url Parameter naming rule
    Nome de arquivo detectado por completo
    Tamanho do arquivo baixado 111642 KB
    Tamanho de arquivo 111642 KB
    Download do Segmento 0 foi iniciado
    Download do Segmendo 0 apresentou erro: O servidor remoto retornou um erro: (403) Proibido.
    *** ESTE DITE UTILIZA PROPRIADADE ANTI-REMOÇÃO. Entre globo.com como site segura com extensão de arquivo mp4 em Ferramentas > Preferências e tente novamente. ***
    Download do Segmendo 0 apresentou erro: O servidor remoto retornou um erro: (403) Proibido.
    *** ESTE DITE UTILIZA PROPRIADADE ANTI-REMOÇÃO. Entre globo.com como site segura com extensão de arquivo mp4 em Ferramentas > Preferências e tente novamente. ***
    Determining file format ...
    You can try for yourself here: http://video.globo.com/Videos/Player...SPORTV,00.html

Default Re: Version 4.3.2 not working with Globo.com videos

Hi

I tried that site and had the exact same issue as yours, it appears that file type is now encrypted. I tried a few different videos on that page and had the same results. I was not able to get a recording using Replay Media Catcher.

For files such as this, you'll want to use Replay Video Capture, which is a SCREEN capture program we offer that records what it sees on your screen - regardless of the file type.

I DID test this file myself using RVC and it worked fine.

IF you haven't yet, please check it out here:

http://applian.com/replay-video-capture/

Thank you for your understanding,
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Yes, I know it works, but it's not the better way, you understand that. I hope Applian breaks that encryption soon. See ya!

Quote Originally Posted by apeofgod View Post
    Yes, I know it works, but it's not the better way, you understand that. I hope Applian breaks that encryption soon. See ya!
    This site is now using Adobe’s Secure RTMP Measures to protect their content. We have resolved a dispute with Adobe Systems Incorporated, without admitting any wrongdoing or liability, by agreeing not to circumvent any Secure RTMP Measures developed by Adobe. However, you can use our Replay Video Capture. program to capture from these sites in the same, excellent quality.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

I believe its the same scenario with Grooveshark

Try doing this Tools>Setting>Http Download Tweaks. Add to secure: site: Globo.com & File Extention: mp4