Thread: Can't record siriusxm.com

Default Can't record siriusxm.com

Just purchased Replay AV and the scheduled options are xm or sirius. Neither is able to tune. Sirius gives a message "error couldn't parse login page. Can someone walk me through this?

Default Re: Can't record siriusxm.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy View Post
    Just purchased Replay AV and the scheduled options are xm or sirius. Neither is able to tune. Sirius gives a message "error couldn't parse login page. Can someone walk me through this?
    On the main Applian support page I see the following:

"Sirius/XM Streams are now fully encrypted (June 19, 2011):

Sirius/XM streams are now fully encrypted and cannot be stream captured at this time. However, like all audio, Sirius/XM can be recorded using the audio recorder in Replay AV. To do this, select Record Audio From Speakers (Quick Audio Record) from the top menu. Then open the Siruis/XM Player. Replay AV will record what it hears.

We will continue to work toward a better solution."

As it has almost been 6 months I am losing hope that this will get fixed in the near future. One of the reasons I purchased Replay A/V was due to its ability to capture Sirius and XM streams so it has minimal use now. Most of the programming I want to capture are at times I cannot reasonably use "Record Audio From Speakers (Quick Audio Record)" so this solution is not realistic though it likely works. I am hopeful that Applian will get this resolved by the new year though!

Hope this helps