Thread: Replay AV splits tracks about every 10 minutes even though it is configured for 120 minutes

Exclamation Replay AV splits tracks about every 10 minutes even though it is configured for 120 minutes

My issue started this Monday Nov. 7 2011. Even though my recording is configured to split the tracks every 120 minutes, it has been splitting them approximately every 10 minutes. It used to work fine (though there was always approximately 20 seconds of overlap from track to track)...all of the sudden, no bueno.

Default Re: Replay AV splits tracks about every 10 minutes even though it is configured for 120 minutes

After reviewing app logs, it looks like the issue might be with my streaming software (SiriusXMStreamer) or my internet connection...but I could be wrong.

Default Re: Replay AV splits tracks about every 10 minutes even though it is configured for 120 minutes

That is normally the case. You can try and delete your entry and then enter it again.

I'm still having the same problem...I have reloaded my PC in an attempt to straighten this out...no luck though.
    Last edited by violentce; 12-16-2011 at 03:19 PM.

Please contact tech support with details and a log file.