Thread: No stream

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default No stream

I have telecorder set up to start recording automatically and running before I start up Skype. But it says "no stream." I don't know what changed because a couple of weeks ago it worked. My Skype version is 5.5.0.119 and it says there is an update but I haven't done it yet because I saw another poster in the forum had a problem and was told to go back to an older version. So I don't know if I should stay where I am or get the update. I'm on Telecorder version 1.2.0.5 The machine is Windows 7 64 bit and, like I said, it all worked fine a couple of weeks ago.

I don't know if this matters, but there's nothing listed in Skype's Advanced Settings, Manage Other Programs Access to Skype. I can't remember if I had to do it when I set up this machine or not, but it seemed like I might have had to do something to allow Telecorder access on some machine I had. But there's nothing listed there now and I can't click on Change.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.
    Last edited by SallyC; 11-03-2011 at 03:16 PM.