Thread: When capturing video from the web the video saved is squished horizontally

Default When capturing video from the web the video saved is squished horizontally

I correctly drag the markers and everything in the hit box is captured .. but when I play the videos out they are not the same aspect ration .. they seemed squished and in an rectangular shape instead of a square.

I have Windows 7 .. bet performance .. anything simple I am doing wrong?

Default Re: When capturing video from the web the video saved is squished horizontally

Not sure how I got it resolved .. or if it will stay resolved. But I tried messing around with the recommended settings nad changing various things in settings. It seemed to work with MPEG-4 but the file size was hige .. so I used recommended settings to get back to WMV and now the videos appear to scale.

Default Re: When capturing video from the web the video saved is squished horizontally

Thanks for letting us know it is working. Have a good week.

Can someone from Applian please respond to this anyway. I am having the same issue and haved "messed around" with settings as wel and it is not helping.

Are you using recommended settings? Have you tried different formats? If you still have an issue please contact tech support for detailed assistance.