Thread: I just downloaded Replay Music, 4.05, doesn't work with windows 7

Default I just downloaded Replay Music, 4.05, doesn't work with windows 7

I have seen similar issues from other people about Replay Music not working with windows 7, or at least not working anymore. Has there been any progress with this issue? The program seems great, I just can't try it out.

Default Re: I just downloaded Replay Music, 4.05, doesn't work with windows 7

It works. What are you trying to record from? What browser are you using?

Open Replay Music
    Select Start Recording
    Our dialog box comes up
    At the bottom it says to open website to record
    Select that and our page comes up
    Go back to the dialog box and select OK
    Now, go to what you want to record.

no it dosent work for me tiehr i can bring it up and start it to record but it dosent actually record because it cannot pick up audio on my ocmputer after i downloaded 4.05 version and idk what is wroung and it is really annoying and i even did what you said as well and it still dosent work wht do i do ?????????????????

Please submit a ticket to tech support with details as to what browser you are using, what version of windows, what you are trying to record. Also, attach your log file. Thanks.

windows 7 is the program and im trying to record a song on youtube and also im useing internet explorer and for some reason my replay music 4.05 is not detecting audio at all which means it will not start to record or anything and i upgraded it to the 4.05 right after i bought it as well and like i said the 20 or 25 which ever one it was free songs tht i recorded worked but now it whant work and i dont know why not but its starting to seem like i wasted my money if the program does not work

Again, submit a ticket to tech support for assistance with this. They will need details and your activation code, etc. You don't post that here. Thanks.

Try using Freecorder and see if that picks up the audio, on my PC RM doesn't work with every website. It doesn't pick up YouTube audio on my PC either but I use alternate software in those cases. You could also try
    Free Studio as that gives you the option to download audio and video. I get most of my music off the net these days and sometimes it's a case of trial and error.