Thread: What is the best solution (Settings) for stream capturing and converting HD TV without it being fuzzy.

Default What is the best solution (Settings) for stream capturing and converting HD TV without it being fuzzy.

I have stream captured some BBC Iplayer TV and converted it with DVD PAL(VOB MPEG2;Same Quality;AC3) and the results are fuzzy? Maybe it is the download settings that are wrong?

All answers are welcome.

I am playing the conversion on 42 inch TV.

Thanks in advance

Richard

Default Re: What is the best solution (Settings) for stream capturing and converting HD TV without it being fuzzy.

How does the converted file look on your PC before you attempt to play it on your TV?

Thanks!
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Default Re: What is the best solution (Settings) for stream capturing and converting HD TV without it being fuzzy.

Hi Jeff

thanks for your response.

I think the root of the problem is the unconverted FLV file which looks pixelated when there is rapid movement but other than that it looks hazy. Can the FLV settings be adjusted, I have adjusted the Smooth streaming tweak to high download quality.

The program by the way is Howard Goodalls Story of Music and the pixelated part I am referring to is in the close up of piano playing in the intro ( That is if you want to try it out).

Regards
    Richard