Thread: Netflix and webdump

Default Netflix and webdump

I've been trying to record netflix videos. I seemed to get the download going by launching IE through RMC, and then disabling super download, and enabling the webdump thing. I ended up getting two files, one for 98mb and one for 81mb from an hour long video.

Both of these files still have the .tmp extension on them, and I was wondering what I'm supposed to do next with these files? If I change them to .flv, .wmv, .avi, etc, they don't play.

Quote Originally Posted by nursepepper View Post
    I've been trying to record netflix videos. I seemed to get the download going by launching IE through RMC, and then disabling super download, and enabling the webdump thing. I ended up getting two files, one for 98mb and one for 81mb from an hour long video.

Both of these files still have the .tmp extension on them, and I was wondering what I'm supposed to do next with these files? If I change them to .flv, .wmv, .avi, etc, they don't play.
    I usually have my settings in Replay Media catcher @ default with no issues
    but...you can Try WM Recorder 12.1, on NetFlix Video Streaming...some people claim it works great there.

Quote Originally Posted by nursepepper View Post

Media Catcher does not work with Netflix. These videos have DRM. You're best bet is to use a screen capture program, such as WM Capture:

http://www.wmrecorder.com/wm_capture.php

Best Regards,

Tasha Heinlein
    Applian Technologies, Inc.