Thread: Capture youtube videos in 3D

Default Capture youtube videos in 3D

Ok I upgraded my system.. New video card with 2 gig of memory on it. Upgraded memory of the PC to 3GIG.. Youtube captures are doing fine and I am able to use the process to change the vids to any format I want (including size using the built in converter, it says only 50 percent is processed but I find that 100% is always processed ex: if I change the .mp4 capture into a HD .wmv file) Not complaining but if it is just the nag screen I am paying to get rid of.. I might be able to handle that instead of paying 35 bucks or whatever it costs.. Just saying..
    Ok so now here is a new problem, I wonder if I can capture the videos that have been processed in 3D on youtube.. The url does not change when you hit the 3D button so maybe it is a youtube process and you can't capture both streams.. You have to be in HD and once you change it to HD the little 3D tab will show like in this video (Admin: Removed Video Embed due to 'not work safe' content) I tried to capture the 3D but it just captured a HD .mp4 video.. I am wondering if it might be possible of capturing Heather in 3D?

Default Re: Capture youtube videos in 3D

Unfortunately, I don't think RMC is able to record the 3d videos quite yet. To be honest, there is not a huge demand for it yet. I will pass this onto RMC's programmer however, thank you!
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

Default Re: Capture youtube videos in 3D

Just thought it might be a cool little niche to have.. I seriously don't think people on Youtube know that you can upload and watch videos in 3D.. Sorry about the nsfw vid.. Figured it being on youtube,who everyone has access too, that it would not be a problem. BTW with the new upgrade to the PC I have had not had any problems capturing streeming content from Youtube.. Thanks!