Thread: audio video sync problems

Default audio video sync problems

sir,
    mine is windows 7,500 GB hard disk,8 GB ram, and using RVC 5.32 .really i brought it to capture an important recording online classes.My internet also is 3G 7.5MBPS.but i am experiencing audio video sync issues from almost second part of the video.1 st half is coming perfectly.and is good.But while going to the end it is coming audio first.NO ADS also in the video.
    and i am using Dual core movie videos(.mpg) recommended setting.with MPEG 2 .but only i changed is fps to 30.Because i need 30 rather than 25 (recommended fps).
    what to do.actually these are very important sessions to record.But after recording they are becoming like that.
    For my system i updated everything:
    audio,video drivers- i selected auto detect audio setting.i have stereo mix.
    i am capturing from flash player video
    i checked cpu usage also.but no problem it is only consuming less.below 30 to 40 %.

what to do.please help me to recording valuable online sessions.Actually they cost 3000 $ only one time videos.That`s why i am asking.

30 fps is must for my purpose.So,if possible suggest me the best suitable audio rate and video rate for 30 fps for MPEG2 .What i am thinking is , if i put like that,it may work.....
    Last edited by Srinivasa Kumar Thatha; 08-23-2011 at 07:16 AM.

Default Re: audio video sync problems

Do try it with a smaller bitrate as screen capture is very power intensive. Also, record using the smallest screen possible. If it is a really long link break it up into two different recordings and do a reboot between.

Default Re: audio video sync problems

They are at maximum 1 1/2 hour videos.Does they need breaking ? and also i am recording from smaller screen only.just i am recording only video part only in the website not a full screen.i checked cpu usage also ...it is consuming very less
    for 30 fps suggest me best audio video bit rate...