Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recent problem with Replay Music - Can not record anymore any source - Windows 7

Default Recent problem with Replay Music - Can not record anymore any source - Windows 7

Dear All,

since couple of days (Windows Update ?), under Windows 7 I can not record any source (media player or Web site) with any driver selection.
    I install last Music Replay update, rebooted and nothing change.

Any suggestions or ideas ?

Many thanks for your support
    With best regards

Remy

Default Re: Recent problem with Replay Music - Can not record anymore any source - Windows 7

I bought Replay suite recently and have not been able to get replay Music to record anything. I have followed all the directions.

IE9, replay music 4.05, win 7. I have tried to switch to "windows audio driver" but the setting always goes back to "audio driver".

I run Norton security, and replay is set as an exception to rules.

Any help would be appreciated

Default Re: Recent problem with Replay Music - Can not record anymore any source - Windows 7

It seems we are facing same problem. I hope someone from support will help because I guess it is coming from windows 7 update which has been triggered on Aug 11 on my machine...
    Thanks in advance

What browser are you using? If you are using Chrome please try it with Internet Explorer

I'm having the same issue and am using the internet explorer browser. Under settings, I change to window driver and it goes back to the defult audio driver. I have de-installed and re-installed the software and no luck.

It is definitely a windows update. Same symptoms, tried downgrading to replay music 3, IE9 or Chrome I have the same issue. Did a system restore to a point prior to Aug 11th and turned off automatic updates and I can now record again.

If you do have an issue with this please do submit a detailed report to tech support. We will need your log file. what you are trying to record, what browser you are using, etc.

ive got the same problem, i cant record anymore either.

Please submit a detailed report to tech support

Same problem here. It was fine and now it's not.
    I'm using Vista for Home.

How long until there is a fix?