Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Working on an XM solution - Anyone wanna help test it

Default Working on an XM solution - Anyone wanna help test it

so far I have just worked on getting it to open the web based player to the channel i want. I am going to work on getting it to prevent the timeouts as well. This is just my first run I will clean it up and make it better.

If I am wasting my time let me know.

DELETED

just enter the channel you want your user ID and password....I made the URL an input but you shouldn't have to mess with it unless XM changes it.

crap use the mouse to navigate from box to box...tab doesn't work

Going to just update the first post with newer versions.....getting closer to a finished product....2 timers set up....Days of the week still not checked but AM PM should work now.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZST4L0LX
    Last edited by Kurto2021; 08-15-2011 at 08:03 PM.

Default Re: Working on an XM solution - Anyone wanna help test it

doesn't work with IE....going to fix that....works with firefox

My plan is to make it tune first...once I get the tuning working on all browsers then I can install some timers and different channels.

I'll take a look at later this week. I am really bummed I can't record Howard Stern anymore.

I got it working pretty damn good....opens browser ever hour sends a command to the browser for more info then when scheduled recording is done it closes the browser.

I have it set up as a two step process right now...you have to set what channel and how long you want it to record...input your user ID and password....the url is input by default but can be changed if SXM ever changes it... Once you run that app and set up what you want you simply close it.....then go to scheduled tasks and tell it when to launch the exe file. You also have to have Replay AV set up as well but it should work pretty good.

** updated link in first post **

this should be updated works a bit better....for a 1 hour show....60 minutes for 2 hours 120 minutes......you get the idea

when I get it done you won't have to hit go to get it to go....this is just for testing
    Last edited by Kurto2021; 08-13-2011 at 04:44 AM.

The exe wont start on Windows 7 Professional 32-bit. Any suggestions?

compiler was set to 64 bit......fixed it......

Also this is going to take a few days to get working and implemented 100% I am pretty much just posting it after I mess with it each time.

I have implemented the timers but right now only show #1 is getting coded.....don't bother inputting days of the week. That is my next goal should be done tomorrow....I just want some others to use it and let me know how it works.....it works a lot on timing...my machine is pretty fast so I wanted to see it on some slower machines to see how it works.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SDN92ULR

right now the clock timer is set to 12 hour days but I have no AM or PM button.....would we rather have an AM PM toggle or use a 24 hour time input.

I am fine with an AM/PM button.

Looks like you have it set to default to the Internet Explorer. We could use an option to select the path of the browser. For instance, while I have IE 8 installed on my machine, it's under a different path than you have I presume.
    Here is the error message I get;

Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe'. Make sure you have typed the name correctly, and then try again.

My version of IE is under C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe and the OS wont let me change the folder name to Program Files (x86) nor would I feel comfortable doing so.

shellexecuting now without the path...it should work regardless of version.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0D1E4755