Thread: RMC4 downloads video fine but does not automatically convert to a custom conversion setting.

Default RMC4 downloads video fine but does not automatically convert to a custom conversion setting.

Why? I have my custom conversion setting selected in the pullout window. I've also tried other settings as well and it does the same - DL's just doesnt convert. I also have custom DL and Convert directories defined in the DL settings. Please help.

Default Re: RMC4 downloads video fine but does not automatically convert to a custom conversion setting.

Post the exact error that you get.

Default Re: RMC4 downloads video fine but does not automatically convert to a custom conversion setting.

There is no error message. That's the problem. It downloads the video and doesn't convert it. The record button is on as well. Seems to do this only with vimeo.com videos.

Strike that. It seems to do this when downloading mp4 videos. In other words when downloading a mp4 video from any website it will download successfully but it will not automatically convert/transcode it to my custom mp4 serttings. Again no error messages are produced and the record button is on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexameta View Post
    There is no error message.
    Double click onto the recording and post your log here.