Thread: tracks jumbled, duplicated

Default tracks jumbled, duplicated

Freecorder works great with my Windows Vista machine. However, the tracks are jumbled and duplicated. If I record 12 tracks, then open the document file, there may be 18 tracks, in no particular order, with several duplications, and a couple only a second or two long. Then I have to mess around deleting and rearranging before I can burn. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

What is happening is that the program is picking up every single thing that it hears your system do and making a recording of it. As an example if it hears a beep it might record that. That is why you are getting so many recordings. Our developer is working on an update to the program but we don't have a release date as of yet. Thanks.

Default Jumbled tracks

Thank you for the prompt reply. There are no beeps or other sounds, and the short mystery tracks are easy to deal with. The real problem is the duplicated tracks, and the out-of order jumbling. These can be very difficult to sort out. Not impossible, but certainly annoying. Could there be some other cause? Could it be a Windows issue? Some obscure setting? Anybody out there? Little help!! 'Sparky
    Last edited by yaspar; 10-20-2008 at 06:34 PM. Reason: clarification

Basically this happens and there is no way to correct it at this time. A suggestion is to reinstall the program and see if that helps. In some cases that has corrected the issue you are experiencing. We don't have a way to select the order that the files are listed in our program.