Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem converting video with 2 audio tracks

Default Re: Problem converting video with 2 audio tracks

Okay, I just wanted to try a simpler solution first. I used the troubleshoot function of Replay Converter to try to fix the audio issue, but it didn't work, so on to your Audacity suggestion. I am going to let tech support know about this issue.

The easiest and fastest solution will probably be to re-record your video from screen with Replay Video Capture. You may use Windows Media or say h.264 if your computer is powerful enough.

I've used WMV format before to capture things before and I ended up getting no sound for some reason, only static. I can't take that chance that with these coaching sessions as they are live. I could always get them to record the webex for me, but it uses this strange .arf format and I want the file saved on my hard drive, not just some link to the archived recordings which they use for group webinars. Besides, I paid for the applian software.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed_N View Post
    I've used WMV format before to capture things before and I ended up getting no sound for some reason, only static. I can't take that chance that with these coaching sessions as they are live.
    No need to risk. Just re-record your MPEG-2 video into WMV, h.264 .MP4/.MKV,....

I could always get them to record the webex for me, but it uses this strange .arf format and I want the file saved on my hard drive, not just some link to the archived recordings which they use for group webinars. Besides, I paid for the applian software.
    Converting a Cisco WebEx ARF and WRF recording format to AVI, MP4, MKV, WMV, FLV,...

I got that Staxrip program you told me about, the only thing is I need this one special driver (NGced or something) and I'm waiting for the license from the developer.

I will try the mpeg -> wmv recording you suggested and see what happens. I didn't think of that!

Quote Originally Posted by stream-recorder.com View Post
    No need to risk. Just re-record your MPEG-2 video into WMV, h.264 .MP4/.MKV,....

Converting a Cisco WebEx ARF and WRF recording format to AVI, MP4, MKV, WMV, FLV,...

I just played back and captured the MPEG and recorded to a WMV file, both audio streams come in fine! Thanks a lot for all your suggestions!

I got that Staxrip program you told me about, the only thing is I need this one special driver (NGced or something) and I'm waiting for the license from the developer.
    hmmm... don't remember about anything like that. The program worked for me right away. It downloaded and installed all the software that was missing.

I just played back and captured the MPEG and recorded to a WMV file, both audio streams come in fine!
    Actually I missed that too. Thanks to the developer of Replay Video Capture for this great tip.