Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A possible Sirius/XM recording solution using a mouse/keyboard macro recording utility

Default Re: A possible Sirius/XM recording solution using a mouse/keyboard macro recording utility

Quote Originally Posted by geobrick View Post
    I found something (maybe it was from this thread). It's called SiriusKA (keep alive). google it. It's pretty simple. logon to the siriusXM player. run siriusKA and follow the instructions to click somewhere on the player. Program ReplayAV to record from your sound card and it should work. I'll try testing it.

right now I'm using an actual sirius radio plugged into a pc sound card to record. Both solutions are a kludge compared to what we had before.
    I tried it this evening and it worked perfectly. I started it at 1PM and at 11:30PM it was still going stong. Thanks for the tip.

Default Re: A possible Sirius/XM recording solution using a mouse/keyboard macro recording utility

Jaybee, came across this device and thought it might be something you could use with your idea. It's at http://www.cyberguys.com/
    item # 1320104 it's on page 128
    it's a usb mouse jiggler that prevents logouts and standbys.

Wrote a macro and it works. It is a work in process as I just got the first timer to work. I posted it in this state because I wanted feedback if it works from others

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0D1E4755
    Last edited by Kurto2021; 08-13-2011 at 07:29 PM.