Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 6/17 - Am I the only one with issues?

Default Re: 6/17 - Am I the only one with issues?

I saw a post elsewhere that says the old streams are working again. I canceled my online feed, can anyone confirm that the old streams are back?

Quote Originally Posted by edadks View Post
    I saw a post elsewhere that says the old streams are working again. I canceled my online feed, can anyone confirm that the old streams are back?
    Confirmed; I saw the tweet from @TheEndlessDev (SiriusXMStreamer developer) from about an hour ago, and tested - the streams appear to be back, with basically the same issues, radically affecting the XM side, slightly affecting the Sirius side.

Haven't had the time to actually record anything to see if the clicks, pops, and dropouts are back, though.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSummers View Post

Haven't had the time to actually record anything to see if the clicks, pops, and dropouts are back, though.
    I'm sure Sirius is trying very hard to make sure you get the full experience, the bonus sound effects are included at no extra charge.

Quote Originally Posted by edadks View Post
    I'm sure Sirius is trying very hard to make sure you get the full experience, the bonus sound effects are included at no extra charge.
    I have to say, based on a grand total of one day, it seems to sound a lot cleaner than it used to sound. (*sigh*) Hey, maybe it's just wishful thinking.

But then, not having to fire up virtual machines with bizarre keep-alive mouse macros and sound-card-recorders thrills the devil out of me. It may not last long, but I'll take it while it's here.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieSummers View Post
    I have to say, based on a grand total of one day, it seems to sound a lot cleaner than it used to sound. (*sigh*) Hey, maybe it's just wishful thinking.

But then, not having to fire up virtual machines with bizarre keep-alive mouse macros and sound-card-recorders thrills the devil out of me. It may not last long, but I'll take it while it's here.
    I didn't listen on the legacy streams last night, but the online one seems to be cleaner on the music channels (Chill). POTUS still had a couple of dropouts, but I didn't notice the artifacts as much.