Thread: 192kbit mp3 recording not available in Replay A/V8?

Default 192kbit mp3 recording not available in Replay A/V8?

I recently purchased Replay AV8 and am trying my first recording, I see that the highest quality music MP3 recording is only 128kbits. Is this correct? I was using the Freebie Freecorder Toolbar before and even it had 192kbit and higher bit rates..Maybe I am not looking in the correct menu location for the setting. Can somebody please comment. Thanks in advance.

Default Re: 192kbit mp3 recording not available in Replay A/V8?

If you are using stream capture it is going to record at the native format. If the native format is higher then that is what you are going to get. If you are using audio capture then you can edit the format in Replay Converter to convert it to 192. Open Replay Converter. Add your file. Select audio and select your format. Select the edit icon next to the format and change the bitrate.