Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: (fixed) Youtube problem when converting: Complete with errors. Double click to view.

Default Re: Youtube problem: Complete with errors. Double click to view.

I have not seen a fix, but the work-around has been working fine for me.

Workaround isn't working for me. Now I'm getting ?? at the end of the filename without the ? at the beginning.

Do I need to make the change then re-download the files?

I changed the settings, and then downloaded the file as I normally do. After download I have to rename the file before I drag into iTunes.

Re-downloading allowed the workaround to work.

Default Re: Youtube problem when converting: Complete with errors. Double click to view.

I am glad that worked for you. I have still heard nothing on a software update, although one was mentioned when this problem first began.

Default Re: Youtube problem when converting: Complete with errors. Double click to view.

Hello there,
    My RMC-4 worked fine until I upgrade to RCM-4.2 yesterday; now I am getting a message "done complete with errors". I tried uninstalling and going to an older version, this did not work as well. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Just letting you know that today I updated to 4.2.8 and it looks like the bug reported in this thread has been fixed.

Thanks!

I appreciate the message. I updated this morning, and I will experiement over the weekend. Are you willing to share your download and conversion settings?

I am not sure why I was not notified of the update.

Hi,

I'm not sure what you mean by sharing my download and conversion settings, but for converting files I use the default settings for FLV to WMV. I actually just use the default settings for almost everything, aside from options that don't affect recording.

I don't remember if there's a setting to be prompted when an update is available, and I can't find the setting in the latest release, but I've been prompted about updates for a while.

Default Re: (fixed) Youtube problem when converting: Complete with errors. Double click to view.

Has everyone just given up on this? The fix does not work - nothing seems to help.

No matter what I download I get the .flv file but rarely (VERY rarely) does the conversion work. 99% of the time at the end of the stream status shows "Queued for fixing" and that is the end of things. If that happens 100% of the time any attempt at manual conversion results in the old "Complete with errors. Double click to view." message. Doublie clicking shows the "The system cannot find the file specified" message that has been so often repeated in this thread.

I finally gave up and purchased a separate converter for the videos. That works but it SUCKS that Applian couldn't be bothered to fix it after we actually gave them money for software that DOES NOT perform as advertised.

As for extracting audio - forget about it. JUST DOES NOT WORK! I have waited and waited and waited - 5 months now. NOTHING has happened. Applian - what gives - you guys gonna support your customers or just take their money? This whole thing is disgusting.