Thread: v1vn.com and vn1.com: Small audio recording files and Complete with errors. Double click to view

Default v1vn.com and vn1.com: Small audio recording files and Complete with errors. Double click to view

I'm using Media Catcher 4 in the Audio Recorder mode. I'm recording audio from music and dance videos found on http://v1vn.com and http://vn1.com.

In the Status window, they all have a message stating "Complete with errors. Double click to view." When I double click, I get a series of small Audio Recording files.

In the "File Name" column, there's a little red circle with a rectangle in the middle.

Can I convert these files to MP3 and record them to a CD, or will there be problems playing the music?

Also, in the My Streaming Media folder, there seems to be a corresponding empty file for each music file. Can I delete these empty files after I do my conversion?

Default Re: v1vn.com and vn1.com: Small audio recording files and Complete with errors. Double click to view

I can't find any music video. Can you post a link?

Also I suggest to submit a support ticket with your question.