Thread: Freecorder Problem: Despite you use the "delete all movies" function, it leaves a whole bunch of ".BIN" files

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool Freecorder Problem: Despite you use the "delete all movies" function, it leaves a whole bunch of ".BIN" files

I meet an annoying problem with Freecorder 4 :

Despite you use the "delete all movies" function, it leaves a whole bunch of
    ".BIN" file in

"E:\Users\MYPC\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Tem porary Internet Files\Virtualized\E\Users\MYPC\AppData\Local\FLVSe rvice\"

In some few months, I get 100G of ".BIN" files and full my disk

After searching this for sometimes, I know how to go and delete this files manually
    BUT

It's really annoying to have to MANAGE this, remember the last time, i've deleted,
    then delete manually ...

I've seen answer to post17487 and to stop the service FLVSRV : but this way you don't record video anymore ! What I only wish is to have these BIN delete WHEN I Delete the movie file .

ANY solutions, suggestions ?

Thanks

JK
    Last edited by j0k3335; 05-06-2011 at 08:12 AM.