Thread: Freecorder Problem: Despite you use the "delete all movies" function, it leaves a whole bunch of ".BIN" files

Cool Freecorder Problem: Despite you use the "delete all movies" function, it leaves a whole bunch of ".BIN" files

I meet an annoying problem with Freecorder 4 :

Despite you use the "delete all movies" function, it leaves a whole bunch of
    ".BIN" file in

"E:\Users\MYPC\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Tem porary Internet Files\Virtualized\E\Users\MYPC\AppData\Local\FLVSe rvice\"

In some few months, I get 100G of ".BIN" files and full my disk

After searching this for sometimes, I know how to go and delete this files manually
    BUT

It's really annoying to have to MANAGE this, remember the last time, i've deleted,
    then delete manually ...

I've seen answer to post17487 and to stop the service FLVSRV : but this way you don't record video anymore ! What I only wish is to have these BIN delete WHEN I Delete the movie file .

ANY solutions, suggestions ?

Thanks

JK
    Last edited by j0k3335; 05-06-2011 at 08:12 AM.

Default Re: Freecorder Problem: Despite you use the "delete all movies" function, it leaves a whole bunch of ".BIN" files

? any support at Applian can suggest something ?

Is there a bug, or do I badly install it ?

Thanks for some infos

JK

Default Re: Freecorder Problem: Despite you use the "delete all movies" function, it leaves a whole bunch of ".BIN" files

No reply for 10 days now ?

. do I am the only one to have this problem ?

If yes that means that I'm something wrong ( installation , ... )

... otherwise this is a serious bug ?

PLEASE, watch your

"E:\Users\YOURPC\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Tem porary Internet Files\Virtualized\E\Users\YOURPC\AppData\Local\FLVSe rvice\"

and let me know if you find lot of .bin ?

THANKS

I have the same problem, but I do not know how to delete the .bin files.
    Actually, I cannot see the .bin files in Temporary Internet Files folder even after modifying folder options to make all the files visible.
    However, by unchecking "Read only" in folder properties, the invisible files are listed with extension .bin just while changing the setting, but they are not visible anymore afterwards.
    Besides, I know that the .bin files are inside TIF because the folder size is much larger than the total size of listed files.

Please, tell me how did you delete the .bin files, and tell me any insight about why I cannot see the .bin files inside the TIF folder.

Thanks!

Hi All

Sorry for the delayed response, I'm looking into this now and will follow up shortly.
    Best Regards,

Jeff Lenney
    Technical Support
    Applian Technologies, Inc.

I found out the same problem in my notebook PC (Asus, Windows 7 home premium).
    In this case I was not watching so many videos, then there are just about 1.5 Gb of stored .bin files in the TIF folder.
    My previous report was about an Acer desktop with Windows 7 home premium. It is already giving warnings of not enough hard disk space left then I cannot use it too much now.

Best regards,

Kazuyo

Hi,

I have been waiting more than two weeks (17 days) and there is not answer neither here nor in the help desk.

Please, give me a solution, at least a method to delete .bin files.

Best regards,

Kazuyo

Please try uninstalling Freecorder, reboot and reinstall Freecorder and reboot. Please see the link below to properly uninstall Freecorder: http://www.applian.com/freecorder4/s....php#uninstall
    Then install Freecorder from the link below:
    http://www.applian.com/freecorder4/download.php
    Please make sure that you have administrative rights and that you disable any anti virus software you are running while installing Freecorder.