Thread: Replay Media Catcher or Jaksta

Default Replay Media Catcher or Jaksta

I have tried Replay Media Catcher and like the product but a friend of mine said I should check out Jaksta so after my trial of RMC expired I installed Jaksta to compare and was surprised to see that Applian also makes this product and it is identical to the RMC product in every way. My question is:

• Which product is getting phased out RMC or Jaksta?
    • Which is the better product to buy?

I'm sorry for this question but Applian has created a confusing scenario on this one and I don't want to catch myself buying a product only to see it phased out for another product from the same company. I also feel Applian should have Jaksta on it's site and not a seemingly separate site, which creates a confusion of there being competing product when this is an illusion.

HELP!!!!!

Default Re: Replay Media Catcher or Jaksta

Quote Originally Posted by ioniancat21 View Post
    I have tried Replay Media Catcher and like the product but a friend of mine said I should check out Jaksta so after my trial of RMC expired I installed Jaksta to compare and was surprised to see that Applian also makes this product and it is identical to the RMC product in every way. My question is:

• Which product is getting phased out RMC or Jaksta?
    • Which is the better product to buy?

I'm sorry for this question but Applian has created a confusing scenario on this one and I don't want to catch myself buying a product only to see it phased out for another product from the same company. I also feel Applian should have Jaksta on it's site and not a seemingly separate site, which creates a confusion of there being competing product when this is an illusion.

HELP!!!!!
    Replay Media Catcher 4 is really Jaksta in disguise.
    Not to be confused with Replay Media Catcher 3 (which is no longer being supported.)
    They're both the same software (run on seperate code developments). Except Jaksta, makes you pay extra ($10+) for the plus features which Replay Media Catcher includes at no extra cost.

Best Regards.