Thread: (solved) Replay Music 4.0 problem: forever identifying track

Default (solved) Replay Music 4.0 problem: forever identifying track

I have replay music, version 4.0 running on a windows 7 computer with all the upgrades (service pack 1) the program is setup to record to MP3 and has automatic tagging checked. The problem is when streaming audio from any site ( it can be pandora or napster or rhapsody) the programs goes in to endlessly "Identifiying Track". It records all the other songs but fails to convert them because it is still stuck in identifiying the first track. The result is that you are left with all the songs untagged and in wav format. I have used replay in the past ant tagging while not perfect, worked reasonably well 80% of the time, so tagging manually became bearable. Any body with the same problem?

Default Re: forever identifying track

Are you using the win audio driver or audio driver? If you continue to have this issue please submit a tech support ticket with detailed info and a log file. We need that to investigate.

Well I have tried it with both drivers and it is the same result, and also for the record, initilly the recording folder, I set to a network drive and then changed it to a local folder and always with the same results

I am having the same problem. I am using windows 7 and I am trying to record from Itunes. I changed my firewall settings allowing the replay music program and I get always identifying track and I cannot get that process to end. The process just continues on and on and on and it does not stop. Please, write me to my e-mail address and send me a solution to the problem.

please contact me directly since I have no way of contacting anyone in technical support. You can reach me directly at: [email protected] or you can contact me at: [email protected]
    Please, fix the problem since I have spent 3 hours on the problem and I cannot fix it. it's the same as above, the forever identifying track message, it does not clear up. Please, fix the problem or let me now what I am doing wrong. Please contact me as soon as possible.

Jorge, here is the link for tech support. https://secure.applian.com/help/inde...=&department=3
    Thanks.

We have an update that the developer just issued for this. Please uninstall what you have and reboot prior to installing.
    http://www.applian.com/replay-music/demo.php

Thanks for the info, I did exactly as told uninstalled, rebooted and now it is working OK, and it is working on my network drive.
    Thank you very much Cheryl

Quote Originally Posted by jorge fanghanel View Post
    I am having the same problem. I am using windows 7 and I am trying to record from Itunes. I changed my firewall settings allowing the replay music program and I get always identifying track and I cannot get that process to end. The process just continues on and on and on and it does not stop. Please, write me to my e-mail address and send me a solution to the problem.
    Just out of interest what are you recording from Itunes ? apart from the 30 second samples I thought Itunes was a download only service ??

I'm just curious......

Quote Originally Posted by Nullgrad View Post
    Just out of interest what are you recording from Itunes ? apart from the 30 second samples I thought Itunes was a download only service ??
    probably iTunes radio